Terms and Conditions: Control Connections Australia
Acceptance concerning Control Connections Australia Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Control Connections Australia website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Control Connections Australia website will not be used for any purpose that is unlawful
- The Control Connections Australia website will not be used for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the Control Connections Australia website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained within this notice.
- If you do not accept the Control Connections Australia Terms and Conditions, use of this website is not permitted.
The contents of Control Connections Australia website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
Control Connections Australia reserves the right to:
- Change or remove, either temporarily or permanently, the website or any part of it without notice
- Control Connections Australia shall not be liable for any damages caused by the abovementioned change or removal
- The website visitor or user will be considered as accepting any changes or removals on the Control Connections website through his or her continued use of the website after this change or removal has occurred
Links to Third Party Websites
- The Control Connections Australia website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others.
- Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of this website and/or any products or advice on the third party website.
- Control Connections Australia website visitors and users acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the website and any website content (including the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website without any limitation) are owned by or licensed to Control Connections Australia or otherwise used by Control Connections Australia as permitted by law
- By accessing the Control Connections Australia website you agree that you will use any Control Connections Australia website content for your personal, non-commercial use only. No content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed for commercial purposes without prior written consent of the copyright holder
- The downloading, copying and/or printing of Control Connections Australia website pages for personal, non-commercial home use is permitted
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Control Connections Australia website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Control Connections Australia will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Control Connections Australia website.
- Control Connections Australia offers no warranty to the functionality of the website. Control Connections Australia can in no way guarantee that its website will be or remain uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or its server are free of viruses, malware or anything which may cause harm, loss or damages.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Control Connections Australia for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Control Connections Australia or that of its employees or agents.
Visitors and users of the Control Connections Australia website agree to indemnify Control Connections Australia and its employees and agents against all cases of liability, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and any other expenses corresponding to any claims or actions brought against Control Connections Australia due to any breach by the user or visitor of the Control Connections Australia website of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising from Control Connections Australia website use.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined as invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction as listed under Governing Law, then any such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and continue to be both binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Australia and Control Connections website visitors or users hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian court.
Terms & Conditions Of Sale Credit Terms
- At CONTROL CONNECTIONS sole discretion payment shall be due on delivery of the Products; or payment shall be due before delivery of the Products. Payment for the Products sold by CONTROL CONNECTIONS to approved account Customers shall be tendered no later than the expiration of 30 days from the end of the month sold.
- All payment terms are based on the date of the invoice and not the date Products are received.
- Any variation of these payment terms shall be in writing and signed on behalf of CONTROL CONNECTIONS by a partner of CONTROL CONNECTIONS.
- A charge of 2.5% per month, calculated on a daily basis, may be applied on all overdue accounts. The charge will accrue until all overdue amounts are paid. The customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that this rate and the amount chargeable are a genuine pre-estimate of the minimum loss and liquidated damages which will be sustained by CONTROL CONNECTIONS in the event of non-payment in accordance with these Conditions and the rate of interest and amount chargeable are not a penalty. Any discount given is subject to the account being kept in order and within the requirements of this clause.
- In the event that the Customer’s payment is dishonoured for any reason the Customer shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by CONTROL CONNECTIONS.
- If the Customer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Customer shall indemnify CONTROL CONNECTIONS from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by CONTROL CONNECTIONS in pursuing the debt including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and CONTROL CONNECTIONS collection agency costs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in any of our products? Or need a custom solution for a complex set-up?
Please fill in our Quote Request Form below and we'll get back to you.