Working hand in hand with the global leaders in motion control systems
The Control Connections Australia head office is located in Sandgate, Brisbane. We also have manufacturing and sales facilities in Melbourne and Sydney.
Our Mission is to manufacture and supply engineered products specifically tailored to each customer’s unique needs, at the same time fully complying with all industry standards and specifications in addition to our own strict standards of quality and customer care.
At Control Connections Australia, quality is not simply a manufacturing term. We insist on standards, service and products that consistently earn our clients’ trust, recognition and respect.
The Control Connections Australia commitment to Total Quality Management is our foundation. We adopt high-quality best practices, knowing that continuous improvement across the multi-phase processes of cable and connections supply and manufacture is necessary to distinguish ourselves from others in this niche sector.
Our team of experienced and qualified engineers are able to inform any client about our range of rigorously tested products, procedures and processes, as well as the stringently controlled raw materials, machinery and equipment used in their manufacture.
We constantly monitor our chain of suppliers, ensuring consistently high-quality, reliable and safe products, systems and solutions throughout the industrial, marine, military and transportation sectors.
Control Connections Australia:
- Has earned its leading position in the Australian wire & cables industry
- Consistently ensures quality throughout its business
- Offers all of its customers dedicated assistance and excellent service
- Adheres to all of the most recent manufacturing and management practices and requirements to standards which exceed those as represented by national legislation
- Consistently increases and improves upon its range of services and products through the implementation of development & innovation in technology
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in any of our products? Or need a custom solution for a complex set-up?
Please fill in our Quote Request Form below and we'll get back to you.