A durable chrome finish control with stainless steel lever arms, suitable for exposed installations. Controls with throttle lever have a twist grip throttle brake to handle larger diesel mechanism throttle/ governor loads. Suits inboards with hydraulic gearbox, stern drives and outboards.
- One function, one or two levers
- One handle for gear, one handle for throttle
- Available as throttle only, or gear and throttle, or twin throttle
- The throttle brake is simply applied by twisting the lever once the desired setting has been established
- Detents for forward/neutral/reverse incorporated in gear controls
- Can be used for dual station installations, where both stations move together, although care must be taken to avoid operating one station if the other throttle is firmly dampened down
- Especially suitable for engines with heavy governor load (ie. Gardner diesel)
Accepts 3 & 4 Series Cables. Fittings for these cables are supplied with control.
- Marine quality chrome plated
- Die cast zinc alloy housing
- Stainless steel lever arms
- Die cast zinc alloy internal rocker arm